The SEO Specialist will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, management and monitoring of client SEO campaigns.
• Implement and manage SEO/Social Media campaigns
• Analyze web analytics data and make informed decisions.
• Maintain up-to-date search engine algorithm knowledge & best practices.
• Communicates best practices, defines & develops SEO tactics & implementation strategy to senior management and internal teams
• Perform standard supportive SEO tasks: SEO copywriting, keyword research and analysis, and link building efforts
• Develop strong understanding of SEO content writing and link building.
• Commit to learning new, emerging strategies.
• Campaign status reporting
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Entry-level candidates to candidates with 1-3 years of work experience invited to apply.
• Able to meet deadlines, adjust to dynamic workflow, and operate in a fast-paced workplace.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to come up with new, creative solutions.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong understanding of Internet and Excel.
• Ability to learn new computer programs.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing is a plus.
• Proactive, with the ability to work independently while collaborating coordinating with teams of coworkers.
• Big Plus: Experience with building WordPress websites or similar experience.
Contact us about this Job