The Display Media Specialist will provide support with regards to media strategy development, ad operations, quality assurance, optimization and trafficking of online display advertising campaigns. This individual should have a strong passion for digital media and technology. In addition, this role requires the drive for continued learning and sharing of new ideas and opportunities around technology and marketing.
The candidate will thrive in a deadline-driven environment while always maintaining a persistent and acute attention to detail.
Build, launch and manage display ad campaigns.
• Support optimization techniques on client campaigns to ensure top performance.
• Support Digital Advisors and Sales Managers with regards to display media as requested.
• Communicate regularly with other teams and provide regular status updates on campaigns, tasks and projects.
• Take part in quality assurance on all aspects of media operations; provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical or design related issues.
• Actively participate in problem solving and brainstorming sessions, team statuses, and client calls.
• Out of the box thinking to determine the best approaches to problem solving.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A general understanding of digital marketing, ad formats and ad operations technology.
• Willingness to learn about multiple ad trafficking and performance systems as well as PPC/search media.
• Exceptionally detailed and organized in a deadline driven environment.
• Accountability to the tasks and projects assigned to you.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Minimum 1 year of account or media related experience at a major advertiser, agency, digital publisher, or ad technology company, or 1-2 years of direct client facing work experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate.
• Experience with Google AdWords (PPC and display) and Google Analytics or other display trade desks would be ideal.
Contact us about this Job