Our Paid Search Senior Specialist is responsible for managing the delivery of Paid (PPC) marketing campaigns in all major search platforms. This position will oversee a portfolio of new and existing campaigns and ensure they are delivered to the highest performance standard as measured by impressions, CTR, visitor traffic, CPC and conversions.
• Manage PPC (pay per click) campaigns, including strategy, planning and daily execution. Ensure campaigns are set up with complete accuracy and attention to detail.
• Implement testing strategies to continually identify optimization levers, enhance learning and improve campaign performance.
• Monitor results, analyze key Website metrics, and provide recommendations and strategies for continued campaign improvement.
• Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
• Work as a team player and must have ability to collaborate with other L2T PPC specialists to ensure shared learnings of new industry trends and best practices.
• Demonstrate passion for the search engine marketing space as illustrated by continuously staying abreast of industry news, attending relevant seminars and participating in Web conferences.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years PPC experience. Google Adwords experience and Adwords certification preferable.
• Ability to juggle a large number of tasks at once and produce work on a timely basis
• Excellent communications and organizational skills
• Solid understanding of online marketing
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
• Sense of humor and team player
Contact us about this Job