Discovery ads can reach up to 2.9B people.
Google Discovery Ads are a mobile-only format that inspires customers to connect and discover brands as they browse on Google feeds like YouTube, Google Maps and many more.
- 59% of consumers have discovered their favorite brand when searching for something else.
- 71% of consumers are always on the lookout for new brands and products that make their lives easier.
- 85% of online consumers will take a product-related action within 24 hours of discovery a product that meets their needs.
These ads extend a dealer’s social campaigns to new audiences on feeds and are ideal for lead generation, new customer acquisition and extending the reach of remarketing campaigns.
Setting Up Discovery Ads
If you are already running Facebook ads you can run Discovery Ads, set-up is similar. Set-up for Discovery focuses on what matters to customer and dealers. The right audience, the right message, at the right time.
- Identify key audiences – 86% of people search for a product on Google start with targeting customers who are actively researching.
- Inspire with eye-catching, engaging creative – 88% of consumers prefer brands that provide information along every stage of their purchase journey.
- Generate leads seamlessly – Google makes sure ads are integrated natively into experiences and optimized for your audience and conversation goals.
How It Works
For example, a customer sees your ad watching YouTube video on mobile or reading through emails and click to learn more. They are then taken to an easy to fill out lead form. It is an easy user-experience with a short form and you get more leads.
Get More Leads for Your Dealership
If you are looking for new ways to find customers and increase leads in 2021, Discovery ads are a great option.
With low CPCs and an immersive experience for customers you can leverage this new ad format to connect with customers on mobile. Plus, paired with Google audiences and machine learning it is a winning combination for your 2021 marketing strategy.
Discover how to activate a Google Discovery ads campaign by booking a demo with a L2T rep and get more leads for your business!
Sources: Google/Ipsos Connect, Consumer Discovery Study, U.S. December 2018, Internal Google Data, April 2020