Customers don’t trust businesses with star ratings lower than 4-stars.
Ratings and reviews are vital to your online reputation and your business.
Customers typically ask family and friends for advice when trying to select a dealership before heading to review sites. Your online reputation can be a deal breaker for customers trying to decide on a dealership, and the stats back that up.
- 63.6% of customers check reviews on Google before visiting a business
- 91% of consumers say positive reviews make them more likely to choose a business
- 86% of car buyers say online reviews helped them select a dealer
- 68% of consumers are more likely to choose a dealership based on positive reviews, while negative reviews stop 40% of consumers from considering a dealership
More Reviews and More Sales Win Over the Competition
With more shoppers currently coming into the market after COVID-19 lockdowns due to pent-up demand and enticing OEM incentives, it is important that your dealership cultivates an online reputation that eases the concerns of customers and makes them want to purchase from YOU.
Reviews not only reveal your level of commitment to your customers, but they also boost your overall organic search results on Google. This gives you a competitive edge over your competition by bringing more leads to your website and converting shoppers into buyers. And that’s what it’s all about, right? Selling more cars.
Reputation Management Best Practices and COVID-19 Recovery
- Claim your citations and make sure the information is accurate and consistent. This is especially important if your hours are still affected by state restrictions. Make sure you list your service and sales offerings so customers can easily see them.
- Respond actively to customer reviews, both positive and negative. Make sure to respond to any customer queries about current CDC compliance standards or new services for customers that have been instated because of COVID-19. Respond to negative reviews in a timely fashion to resolve issues and thank customers for positive reviews.
- Solicit reviews from customers after they have purchased a new vehicle or at the end of a service appointment. Let your happy customers be your advocates by telling others how great their experiences were!
L2T Dealers Get More Reviews
Worried about implementing and keeping up with Reputation Management best practices? With L2T, you don’t have to worry about not spending enough time engaging with your customers or monitoring review sites.
We keep your online reputation growing and active by regulating and responding to reviews and soliciting your customers to leave reviews after they have been to your dealership.
Coming out of COVID-19 shutdowns and review pauses from Google in March we are seeing reviews grow.
Now is the time to invest in Reputation Management to grow your online reputation. We would be happy to partner with you to enhance your online reputation and bring more customers to your dealership.