While you cannot predict inventory, you can take action to build your online reputation.
- 86% of car buyers say online reviews helped them select a dealership.
- 93% of people are influenced by online reviews
A good online reputation is a competitive advantage when attracting customers to your dealership, and it can help you improve your SEO and search rankings. Reviews are the fasted growing factor in local search rankings and the highest-rated businesses show first. However, it is not just star rating that Google considers, it is also the number of reviews you have and how many of those reviews have been responded to by your dealership.
Managing Your Reputation
The best way to keep a healthy and thriving online reputation is to optimize and manage your profile on review sites and solicit reviews from your service and sales customers. There are a lot of popular sites for auto dealers that need to be verified and managed including:
- Google My Business
- Dealer Rater
With multiple review sites to monitor it can be challenging to keep up and respond to comments in addition to the day-to-day management of your dealer. By working with a reputation management vendor, like L2TMedia, you no longer must worry about tracking all the review sites or managing the responses to your reviews. L2T can provide you with premier service to manage your reputation, request reviews and provide you deeper insights into how customers perceive your dealership online.
Own Your Online Reputation
Consistency is important when it comes to your online review maintenance. Customers want to see that you have a steady stream of reviews and that reviews, especially the negative ones, are responded to and with some sort of resolution. With a Reputation Management package from L2T your dealership can benefit from:
- Technology Platform that claims, optimizes and manages six review sites
- Automatic alerts for negative reviews and daily alerts for all reviews
- Review solicitation via email, text or QR code
- L2T responds to your reviews (based on package type)
- Templated smart responses to make it easier to interact with customers
- NEW! Sentiment tracking to show the most used keywords in your reviews
- NEW! Competitor tracking to show how you are tracking in reputation vs. your competitors
- NEW! Keyword alerts to tag specific names or keywords that will be sent to your email
Own your competition and build your online reputation to attract customers to your dealership.
To learn about our Reputation Management packages or to get your Reputation Management scorecard.